SLA Recreational Soccer Program
Boys & Girls 4-12 years
The Recreational Soccer Program is designed for children ages 4 through 12, of all skills and abilities. A primary focus is placed on introducing each child to the rules of soccer, basic soccer skills and techniques, as well as teaching fitness, discipline and sportsmanship in a fun and relaxed environment. Age groups 4 -12 are separated into teams of boys and girls; while boys and girls ages 4 through 6 coed together.
• Under 6 to Under 8
• Under 10 to Under 12
SLA offers 3 month sessions during the Fall, Winter, and Spring along with a 2 month session during the summer. Please contact us for more information on the session offerings and registration!
Recreational Program Explanation | Boys & Girls 4-12 years
Registration Fees explanation:
$ 150.00 Registration
$ 50.00 Month
What is included in the Registrations Fees?
Player Registration 10 months (August 1 2015 – May 31, 2016)
First Month Payment Included
2 Practices per week
Hourly 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Games Friday night or Saturdays morning
• One complete games Uniform (Jersey, Short, Socks)
• One Training Uniform set (Jersey, Short, Socks)
• $ 30.00 per Season
• Uniform Package: Extra: *Practice Uniform $ 35.00 – *Game Uniform: $ 40.00 – Socks $ 6.00
SLA Recreational Program Payment
Please download the forms below:
1) Registration Form.
2) Medial Release (MUST be notarized).
3) Submit payment below, when completed please print your pay-pal confirmation and SoccerLand Academy You MUST enter your players name, payments are for individual players only and cannot be combine.